It's time to reserve your spots for Wednesday evenings at the Doubleton Club. Regular games don't require signups, but are much appreciated and help us organize the game so we are able to start on time. If you want a special table or direction, reservations are advised. The game schedule and special events in July and August:
- July 6, 13 and 27: Regular Games
- July 20 - NAP Qualifier - Open to all. Extra master points, $1 extra. (Life Masters must play in Open section.)
- August 3, 17: Regular Games
- August 10 - NAP Qualifier - Open to all. Extra master points, $1 extra. (Life Masters must play in Open section.)
- August 24 - STAC (Sectional Tournament at Clubs) - Silver Points!
- August 31 - CLUB CLOSED - All Western Regional
Do you want to verify your reservation? Click on the "WHO SIGNED UP?" link. This list updates automatically, although it does take a minute or two, and date tabs at the bottom of the page provide access to the reservations week-by-week. Note that the Who Signed Up? List does not include the standing reserved list.
Don't forget to let us know when you become a Life Master. We want to add your name to our Congratulations! list.
Are you looking for a partner for an upcoming Doubleton Club game? Please contact us via a partner request email. We will try to set you up with the most compatible person possible. The more advanced notice we get, the more likely we are to be able to find a partner.
june'S HIGH SCORES
- Open Section: Gary & Heather MacGregor - 68.63%
- 499ers: Dominik Dudzik/Wesley May - 71.47%
Congratulations! New Life Masters in 2016
- Kathy & David Puryear - Monterey Regionals!
- Wendy Benveniste - Reno Nationals!
- Jim Hulseman - at our very own Doubleton Club on April 13!